The Broke and Bookish. Every Tuesday they ask book reviewers to answer your top ten to a question. Go check out there site to participant. You don't have to have ten answers, if you can't come up will all ten! Here is today's question:
Top Ten Character's I'd Like to Be Best Friends With
1. Kate Reddy in I Don't Know How She Does It by Allison Pearson. When I read this book years ago, I was so upset when I finished the book. I felt like I lost a great friend. I could relate to this book so easily and laughed so much through out it.
2. Fedelina Aurelio in Sand In My Eyes by Christine Lemmon. Fedelina was the neighbor to Anna (the main character) who helped Anna through a rough time in her life. Fedelina gave Anna much needed guidance/advice through gardening and flowers.
3. Holly Denham in Holly's Inbox by Holly Denham. I think Holly would be a lot of fun to hang out with and the things she gets herself into is too funny. I would be laughing all day long.
4. Stephanie Plum and Lulu (and Grandma) in the Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich. Between the three of them, life would never be a bore, Ranger (need I say more), plus I might get invited over for dinner and pineapple upside cake!
5. Becky Bloomwood Brandon in the Shopaholic series by Sophie Kinsella. I love shopping and she gets herself in some hilarious situations. It would be a blast to hang out in NYC (her current location) with Becks!
6. Lydia Goetz in the Blossom Street Series by Debbie Macomber. First, I would love to have a knitting store like A Good Yarn to go to and take classes and buy fantastic yarn and patterns. Second, I would love a quaint Main Street to go walk and shop like Blossom Street. Lastly, the ladies are so supportive and accepting of each other.
7. Skeeter in The Help by Kathryn Stockett. I love this book, the time it takes place, and everything going on. I would be very supportive of Skeeter and stick by her side. I love this book.
8. Miz Thelma Rae Goodpepper in Saving Cee Cee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman. I think she is so different from everyone else and what a character she is. I would love sling slugs across the fence and the fussy neighbor. She would entertain me all day long.
9. Lizzie Nichols in the Queen of Babble Series by Meg Cabot. Lizzie is another one of those characters I can't get enough of (Meg we need another book in the series please!!!). She has the funniest things happen to her and she is never a bore. Of course, I would have to learn about vintage clothing, but I could do that!
10. Nujood Ali in I am Nujood, Age 10 and Divorced by Nujood Ali. She is the strongest person. I would have her come live with me and give this beautiful girl everything she needs and wants. She is such an amazing little girl. My heart goes out to her.
Let me know who your top ten characters are that you would like to be best friends with. Please becomea follower and recommend my blogger to a friend!
Thanks for blogging by!