This week's topic:
Top Ten Books I Just HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My BookshelfAs Jen puts it.....We all have them. That book that you needed to buy so badly and had every intention of reading it as soon as possible...but they're still on your bookshelf collecting dust or sitting in a pile on the floor.
Well here we go with my top ?? Given you don't have to have ten items ..... I thought it would be okay to have more than 10! I really do hope to get through these books this year. Can anyone offer me speed reading lessons or advice?
1. Holly's Inbox: Scandal in the City by Holly Denham (the first book was hilarious)
2. Heaven is For Real by Todd Burpo (I have heard such amazing things about this book)
3. The House on Oyster Creek by Heidi Jon Schmidt (what can I say....loved the cover)
4. In Office Hours by Lucky Kellaway (I had to have this when I was in London...paid way to much for it and it sits.....)
5. Portion of the Sea by Christine Lemmon (loved her Sand in My Eyes)
6. Wicked Girls by Stephanie Hemphiel (salam witch trials)
7. Secret Lives of Husband & Wives by Josie Brown (who doesn't love smut)
8. Little Blog on the Prairie (modern day meets Laura Ingalls)
9. Another Summer by Georgia Bockoven (and I have The Beach House too)
10. The Daughters by Joanna Philbin (have the second one too....The Daughters Break the Rules - who doesn't want to support Regis' daughter?)
11. Momzilla by Jill Kargman (another book I had to have when in London)
12. Let's meet on Platform 8 by Carole Matthews (Yup....another London book - this is actually Sophia Kinsella writting under another name!)
13. Neurotica by Sue Margolis (see #7)
14. Rules for a Perfect Life by Niamh Greene (see #11)
15. The Cinderella Pact by Sarah Strohmeyer (love this YA books)
16. Knit one, Kill Two by maggie Sefton (I love to knit and like a good mystery)
17. Casting Spell by Barbara Bretton (see #16 and looked really good)
18. Death by Cashmere and Patterns in the Sand by Sally Goldenbaum (see #16 and LOVED the covers)
Please send the speed reading lessons/advice right away!
Thanks for blogging by!