Top ten books that made you cry.
Did someone say books that make you cry.....where do I begin??? These are not any particular order.
1. Where the Red Fern Grow by Wilson Rawls
2. Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson
3. The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks
4. The Kids are Alright by Diana Welch (and siblings)
5. Things I Want My Daughters to Know by Elizabeth Noble
6. All the Numbers by Judy Merrill Larson
7. Life on the Refrigerator Door: Notes Between Mother and Daughter by Alice Kuiper
8. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
9. Love You Forever by Robert Munsch
10. A Child Called It (the whole series) by Dave Pelzer
11. Marley and Me by John Grogan (the movie is great too)