The Book Blogger Hop (hosted by crazy-for-books) is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!
What are the top 10 books you want in your summer bag?
In no particular order (and they are already on my book shelf)!
1. Holy's Inbox, Scandal in the City bu Holly Denham. Loved the first book and it is great chic lit!
2. The Daughters by Joanna Philbin. I really wanted to support this young author and I love her dad!
3. Pricelss by Nicole Richie. Seriously, I was sucker for the synopsis.
4. In Office Hours by Lucy Kellaway. Loved the first one and this was one of my London purchases!
5. Heaven Is For Real by Todd Burpo. This sounds so amazing!
6. Princess for Hire by Lindsey Leavitt. Sounds like something one of my favorite authors (Meg Cabot) would write.
7. Good Harbor by Anita Diamant. My mom asked me to read it years ago and I still haven't.
8. Little Blog on the Prairie by Cathleen Davitt Bell. All I can think is...modern day Laura Ingalls!
9. Between the Tides by Patti Callahan Henry. Bought it last summer because the cover caught my eye.
10. Wicked Girls, A Novel Of The Salem Witch Trials by Stephanie Hemphill. I love books like this!
I could resist or stop at 10!
11. Another Summer by Georgia Bockoven. I want to read other books by GB, but thought I would start at the beginning.
12. Lipstick in Afghanistein by Roberta Gately. I have heard so many good things about this book.
13. Momzillias by Jill Kargman. Another chic lit I bought in London.
14. The House on Oyster Creek by Heidi Jon Schmidt. I bought this last summer and haven't read it (love the cover too).
What is in your summer book bag? I would love to hear what you are reading or plan on reading.